Friday 30 November 2018

Home with the Three Archangels

Last weekend I went to visit the Basilica of St. Michael the Archangel, the city of Toronto principal church. It has been magnificently renovated and  also now has a new space for a Gift Shop. Curious to see if any original art was being sold, I went to visit. Most of the items are reproductions, it is not a "Gallery', it is a Gift Shop. Here at my Blog, I am showing reproductions, on metal, of my Three Archangels. Write me at:  athomewsoul@gmail.com to purchase your set.

Archangels standing guard in my window. This reproduction on metal makes them waterproof, fade proof,
and as bright as the evening stars, as constant as our daily sun.

Archangel Raphael God's Healing
5 x 7 reproduced on Metal
$60.00

Archangel Michael  God's Protection
     5 x 7  reproduced on metal 
$60.00 

Archangel Gabriel  God's Messenger
        5 x 7  reproduced on metal
$60.00   

No comments:

Post a Comment