Wednesday 12 June 2013

a visit with Our Lady of Guadalupe

My painting of OLG
This is my prepared Prayer Shelf in my Studio
where I put all your intentions, and the memorial cards of  loved ones and friends.
Since 1978 I've wanted to visit the shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City. This past Easter, in 2013, I was able to go. When doing my reading about this apparition, before leaving Canada, I read that St. Juan Diego was 57 years old when Our Lady appeared to him. That's how old I am, little me traveling to visit with the "La Madre" and her little one, Juan Diego.
                                             God's time, that's where the action is.
Outside the Basilica, there is this print of the image Our Lady left us,
 where you can have your photo taken.






No comments:

Post a Comment